Wednesday 28 March 2018

Joyful deer



The current inspiration card for Muse Christmas Visions has been designed by Chriss (shown above). I really liked how the pink background set off the gold embossing. I also liked the deer and the sentiment Chriss used.  I tried to use these elements in my card.  I made the panel first before mounting it on foam tape on a linen card.

I am also going to enter this card into the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge which is embossing.


Materials used:-

Stamps - "Woodland Christmas" which was a freebie from Creative Stamping issue 27
Embossing powder - Gold Pearl by My Colour Studio
Distress inks - picked raspberry and abandoned coral
Dies (all from Lawn Fawn) - "Scripty Joy", "Stitched hillside border" and "large stitched rectangle stackables"
Gold card for the sentiment

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful take from the inspiration project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful. I realise I have these stamps and this is a new way to use them! The pink really is joyful. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ink blending - it looks so peaceful. Thank for playing along with us at MCV! Come back next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the addition of white space. Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous scene you created, and great interpretation of the muse card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'est une magnifique carte Margaret, lumineuse et poétique, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CC! Biz

    ReplyDelete