Wednesday 25 October 2017

Muse Christmas Visions

I can't believe it's nearly a year since I posted anything on my blog. It's been a busy year with moving house and not having access to my crafty stuff.  However I thought I'd make a start on my Christmas cards by taking part in challenges.

I was inspired by Elizabeth's cards on Muse Christmas Visions this week.  I especially liked her second card with the branches and the way she had coloured the sky which I have tried to replicate.




 
 
Materials used:-
Stamp - Penny Black "etched branches"
Sentiment die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script
Distress inks - Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac
Perfect Pearls spray
 
Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret





5 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!I love Penny Black's stamps and you've really managed to create a wonderful wintry/Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful way to get to your craft! The soft blues are so nice with the silhouette branches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty take on the MUSE card - light and wonderful! Thanks you so much Margaret for playing along at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are back in your craft room Margaret! Your soft blues work just beautifully with the silhouette stamp. Have a lovely weekend. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've still got it! This is a gorgeous scene - frosty and serene. Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete