Tuesday 21 June 2016

Muse flowers

Tracey McNeely has created a lovely card using watercolours for this week's Muse challenge.

I liked the stitched border and the watercoloured effect of her card and tried to recreate this in my card.  I'm not sure about whether I should add some splatters - I like the clean and simple look. 





Materials used:-
Stamps -  Jofy 14
Stitched border - Lil'inker designs
Distress inks
Adler Rowney Aquafine smooth watercolour card

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret

11 comments:

  1. Margaret I love your pretty flowers and that fabulous sentiment. I love clean and simple design and Muse is about how it inspires you, so if the splatters don't feel right than let it be. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came over from the MUSE – love your wonderful take on the challenge, and the yellow is just so bright and happy. Really wonderful card, it will brighten someone's day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketchy feel of your image and the sentiment! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your card, Margaret!!!
    Great CAS design and wonderful take on Tracey's card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of your flowers, and that sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, this is such a pretty stamp. Beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I like the simple flower profile and your great coloring PLUS a super sentiment. The stitched border is "icing on the cake"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete