Tuesday 15 March 2016

Holly card

This is my first Christmas card of 2016! I was inspired by Chriss Blagrave's lovely CAS card on Muse Christmas Visions. I liked the layout with the holly at the bottom of the card and the sentiment above it. I also liked the embossing.  I applied some gilding wax to the embossed panel and mounted it on some copper card to provide some definition. This is certainly a very clean and simple card!


 
The Muse card

Materials used:-
Embossing folder and stamp from Simply Homemade Magazine issue 48
Treasure gold gilding wax
Embossing powder - Stampendous copper

Thanks for visiting my blog - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant Christmas card! Love the addition of the copper.
    I am delighted that you played along with MCV and started your Christmas card stash!
    Hope to see you each week in the gallery ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity! Brilliant to dry emboss and color...card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete