Thursday 18 June 2015

Nordic Noel

 
When I saw this week's theme on Merry Monday was red and white I immediately thought of Tim Holtz Holiday Knits stamp! I have kept my design clean and simple, scoring a couple of lines under the panels to add some definition.




Materials used:-
Stamp - Tim Holtz Holiday Knits
Noel die - Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words script
Nestabilities - squares
Ink - Wendy Vecchi red geranium
Scrap glitter card for the word
Stampin Up scoring board

Thanks for visiting my blog!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, this is so nice! I love this CAS design :) Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a lovely card. So simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use the knit stamps & I love the glittery word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret this sooo pretty and perfect for Christmas !x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret this sooo pretty and perfect for Christmas !x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - reminds me about the cross stitching I did when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete