Wednesday 8 April 2015

Even more black!

I have been inspired by a design Chrissie had on her blog to make another "predominately black" card for this week's Less is More challenge.  Chrissie had embossed black card for the background which I had never tried before.  I thought the black needed something to lighten it so I added a panel continuing with the music theme.

I think there is something very classy about black and white and this challenge has certainly inspired lots of great cards on Less is More.


Materials used:-
Embossing folder - Darice music
Chocolate Baroque stamps - Mackintosh sentiments and Music Fanfare set
Ink - distress ink pumice stone and versafine onyx black
Memory box die - treble clef

Thanks for popping by - I really appreciate your comments.  Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Thrilled to see you back again with another 'black' card Margaret
    Equally stunning and love your embossing folder - I think Chrissie might be on the look out for that one!
    Thanks as always for playing along
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love cards with musical references Margaret and this is super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete