Sunday 22 February 2015

LIM wings

This week's challenge on Less is More is Wings - no problem there I thought as I have lots of butterfly stamps.  But you can sometimes have too much choice!  This is the card I finally came up with - I stamped the image with Versafine which gave a nice crisp impression.  Then I watercoloured it with distress markers using a very fine brush!

 
 
Materials used:-
Butterfly stamp from Claire Designs - Cherish, Hugs and Dream set
Sentiment - Uniko Studio English Country Garden Butterflies
Distress markers - various including the brand new Abandoned Coral which is gorgeous
Black ink - Versafine

 
Thanks for visiting my blog - now pop over to LIM to see what the design team and the other participants have created.
 


5 comments:

  1. Wow, great attention to detail here Margaret!
    This is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about having too much choice Margaret ... sadly it doesn't stop me buying more and more!
    Super elegant card and a beautiful stamp and colour choice.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super colouring Margaret! And a fab card
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. You must have a steady had. I like the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, the detail colouring is amazing.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete