Thursday 13 November 2014

Twinkle

I love clean and simple designs and was inspired by Therese's card on Muse this week (see below). I used her stylised tree design as the basis of my card. I was tempted to put a star on the top of my tree but I refrained! The tree was mounted on foam to give it some dimension. The sentiment is cut out of silver mirri card but unfortunately this looks more like gold in my photo. It was a very dark day when I took the photo!





Materials used:-
Joanna Sheen ice white card
Sizzix swirls embossing folder
Sizzix die - holiday words script
Gems from stash
Silver mirri card

Thanks for visiting - now pop over to Muse to see what the other participants have created. Margaret

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Margaret! I love the gold and those little gems are a brilliant addition xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card! That sentiment truly 'twinkles'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, elegant, perfect! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, it is so elegant. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, love the embossed tree and the sentiment, I can't stop looking at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the muse card :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great take on the Muse card Margaret, love the embossed tree. Carol x

    ReplyDelete