Thursday 20 November 2014

Trees

This week's challenge on Less is More is trees and Chrissie and her team want to see more than one tree! I was inspired to make this card by seeing some of Heather Telford's designs - she creates the most wonderful snowy scenes using a spatter brush so I had to get one! It is used with masking fluid to create spatters which are rubbed off after the inking is done. Here is my first attempt using this technique.



Materials:-
Tree stamp - Clarity stamps
Bushes - Penny Black etched branches
DI - broken China, tumbled glass, faded jeans
Black archival ink
Keeper spatter brush and Pebeo masking fluid

Thanks for visiting my blog! Now pop over to LIM to see all the wonderful designs created by the participants this week.

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic and striking snowy scene Margaret
    Thanks for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Margaret, if this is your first attempt you must be a natural! This is wonderful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, Margaret! You did Heather proud. I've seen her cards and the video on spatter. Thought - "maybe" but now that I've see your card, t think "I have to get some", and that tree stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Margaret this is beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete