Saturday 6 September 2014

Inspired by words!

Challenge #13 on Time Out is to use words for your inspiration. So here is my card inspired by the quotation from Twelfth Night, "If music be the food of love, play on". My emphasis was on love and music.


I stamped the music through a mask I made from copy paper as I didn't want harsh lines. The heart was embossed with white embossing powder and inked with distress ink. I put it on foam pads for extra dimension. I felt I managed to achieve the CAS look I was aiming for.

Materials used:-
Heart stamp - Chocolate Baroque "Music Fanfare" set
Sentiment - Chocolate Baroque "Mackintosh Sentiments"
Music stamp - Crafty Individuals
Distress ink - picked raspberry; Archival ink - watering can

Thanks for visiting my blog - I hope you pop over to Time Out and see how the words have inspired the other participants.

3 comments:

  1. What a CAS beauty! The embossing gives your card a lovely texture. So pleased you shared this with is at TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the embossed heart. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats at getting HM at Time out Margaret, I so loved this card x

    ReplyDelete