Friday 15 August 2014

Foliage One Layer Card

I am late in posting my entry to Less is More this week as I am just back from holiday. Week 184 challenge on LIM is to make a foliage one layer card. I decided to use the maple leaf stamps by Clarity stamps as I love the effect they produce. I masked off a panel and then stamped the leaves with various distress inks. Finally I scored 3 lines but these don't show up very well on my photo.



Materials used:-
Clarity stamp set - Autumn Maple Leaves
Distress inks - squeezed lemonade, worn lipstick, spiced marmalade, wild honey and dried marigold
Archival ink - coffee

5 comments:

  1. That band of leafy colour looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty panel Margaret, such lovely colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous panel of pretty foliage Margaret.
    Great one layer card
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late commenting, what a fab foliage card Margaret!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete