Tuesday 29 April 2014

Less is More sketch

Week 169 challenge on Less is More is a sketch drawn by Chrissie.  This is the first time I have used a sketch and I liked the structure of having a plan to follow.  I inked the background with distress inks and spritzed this with perfect pearls. I then stamped the image with Dusty Concord distress ink.  I embossed the butterflies on vellum which I had inked on the wrong side with distress ink.  Finally I attached the panel with foam tape to give some depth to the card. 

Materials used:-
Distress inks - Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender and Broken China
Perfect pearls
Stamp - Inkylicious "Poppy Lea"
Die/stamp - Sizzix Butterflies Framelits
White embossing powder
Nestabilities (to cut out the circle)

Chrissie's sketch






6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Margaret - I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful card Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inking and stamping Margaret!
    Such a pretty scene!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret what a beautiful creation!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty .. love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete